Wednesday, March 31, 2010

YESTERDAY ORANGE NIGHTMARE EMAILS

A medley of Merseyside shots courtesy of our friend Paul from Boyle St events who has kindly loaned me negs of his prints which have particularly good coverage of Liverpool and Blackpool areas. Yesterday I was demented by the failure of Orange email system which I thought was down to my mistakes and spent all day messinbg lots of other things up, their web site had no known issues lisrted but later when I tried ringing they said they were inundated with calls due to email problems, typical IT shower of twits . Anyway the back continues to improve slowly and I have a full nights sleep for a change which was welcome. The weather in Scotland is rough so should make for some interesting footage as we head up for our Easter break tomorrow, covering trucks up the Dundee and then buses in Edinburgh and Glasgow and then on to Mull to relax. Snowy scenes are actually welcome as long as the snow ploughs have cleared the roads.


No comments: