Sunday, March 14, 2010

BACKS ARE A PAIN IN THE BACK

well just back home from Hampshire, how I got through the weekend I don't know but everyone was very kind and understanding and I'm glad I made the effort, tonight some flickering of improvement although perhaps mostly down to painkillers. Meanwhile some summer shots in Limoges , France a few years back.




















needless to say nothing bus wise done this weekend, didn't even take my still camera. Struggled to get in and out the car but sitting en route was fine just the bits at the start and finish. Contacting doctor and physio first thing tomorrow. Hope to get my editing computer back tomorrow as well. It's all going to be fun with Mandy off to Ireland on Wednesday, hope I can cope by then. Quiet on the net which is perhaps just as well. Weather in Hampshire was very spring like, what saw of it, nice evening in New Forest for Margaret's birthday party. I think I'm floating with all the pills today but the relief is worth it!

No comments: