Tuesday, March 23, 2010

SLOWLY ON THE MEND CHUCKIE CHICKEN BUSES

Yes another trip back down memory lane thanks to a respite on my back, the old Chuckie Chicken factory down in Shropshire which had a grand range of staff buses




















Mandy arrived home at teatime last night and had another terrible trip back on Stena, the shipping line from hell, hard to avoid and the other lot are even worse. Cost her another £53 to come early despite flexible ticket, some flexibility, same time different day. Anyway its made life much easier, saw My Rutherford a neurosurgeon this morning. Back should be better in a couple of weeks, may just up one dosage but new supplies of Valium and increase there are doing the trick although the drowsiness wore off very quickly, soon get used to them, quite a druggie theis week! Now the boss is back I have to do as I'm told, anyway regular cups of tea assured and nice food and healthy fruit rather than biscuits. Getting injection in my back on Thursday which should aid recovery. Might try and get the next Southampton DVD done if Mandy lets me, is almost ready.

No comments: