Thursday, March 18, 2010

A BIT OF GOOD NEWS FOR A CHANGE
















Some Isle of Man shots to open with today, no particular reason other than that is what came to hand first. Anyway the editing computer suite was returned this evening and Simon from Siren reset it all ready for me to start editing straight away, just going over the Cheshire bus programme where it all crashed. My back was bad this morning, I went to the doctors at Holmes Chapel and got an appointment for 5 this evening, at a conference in Preston during the day which was better than being over the computer. A little bit of potting seedlings, not too much and later I'm off down the three Greyhounds for a couple of pints of the back stuff. Its also wet and wild in Ireland like here, due to get my new camera tomorrow, quiet night on the DVD front for orders after a busy day yesterday.








No comments: