Wednesday, March 10, 2010

IPSWICH I WAS THERE WAS I

some more digitised images and today we arrive in Ipswich although I have absolutely no recollection of this visit at all




















anyway if my memory fails in the 70s its still OK on yesterday and I successfully picked up all the tiny seedlings from Four Oaks on the way home and they are now safely tucked up in the warmth of my greenhouse. I expect to start potting on into trays this evening, usually takes a couple of weeks to complete. Generally the process is two to four weeks later than in the past, a wise decision by Four Oaks as even in there enormous green houses they lost some stock this past month. A quieter week on the net so far so get your DVD orders in now, it is however one of diversity and overseas orders predominate with stuff going to Italy, US, Poland, France etc.
what you are saying about our DVDS
Amazing footage of the NZ buses, the first shot is actually the road i live on mamaduabate
calamarobrutal1 Dave,your trucks videos are my favorites!...Nice job!!!!
IXNev Hello Dave. Your videos and DVDs are absolutely superb. Greetings from Canada.
Johnnybee17 (Great videos Dave..how do I buy the Mnachester bus 1960/70's one ?Any stockport c 1965 ?John.
ABZScotrail170 I find your dvds brilliant! Keep them coming!!
lowestoftbus dave great video's though.Hours of enjoyment!
MrBooojangles Brilliant videos and one of the Channel Islands

No comments: