Monday, March 22, 2010

MADE IT THROUGH ANOTHER DAY

I don't seem to have a large stock of Southampton photos so I have yo capture images from the actual films although these are some exceptions. Just heading towards finishing second volume, can't sit for long as it's worst position for my back and pain relief only comes every few hours for about 60 minutes. spaced apart by pills. The Valium are a mixed blessing, OK for getting you to sleep but as muscle relants they don't really do that much for me. A night of hell really, woke every hour then torture as back spasms a few times, worst was trying to get pills, water spilt, clock knocked off cabinet. 8 am trying doctors for some help, they treat animals better than this though. Mandy due back from Ireland on Wednesday night, thank goodness although I think she'll want a separate room.




















No comments: