Saturday, March 27, 2010

WASTE OF TIME AT MALVERN


Sue at the helm helping me out in my hour of need together with some regular customers and friends whom we often meet and chat with at Boyle St.  The friendly atmosphere marks out this event from others like it. As usual it was busiest in the morning and dead after lunch.  Just a few visiting vehicles on a Sat plus the free bus service to town. Our thanks again to all the staff for their help in getting set up.
Mandy was up at 5 am and off down to Malvern truck do which replaced Donington, it was a complete fiasco and we won't be attending again, Gaydon was also hopeless for truck DVD sales which is strange as sales are so stong via the internet, guess 'live' appearences aren't expected or wanted so we'll use up all the stock we have gathered to meet orders as they come in, shame as we really thought it would take off.
My back just about held out despite a bad do early on before I left home, the first few hours at Boyle St were is a drug induced haze I'm afraid so apologies if I made less sense than usual folks. Tomorrow Mandy and I will be at Boyle St but won't get there until later on.

No comments: