Monday, March 15, 2010

UK LIGHT RAIL TREAT FOR TRAM FANS

the latest back news, doctors appointment at 10.20 this morning, not my own doc but at least may get medication sorted. Anyway while I wait to go I've selected these archive shots reflecting light rail in Britain over past couple of decades including Wolverhampton, Sheffield, Manchester and Docklands and even one of my rare heavy rail shots, I grew up with EMUs in Sussex, my kind of train!




















all orders are on schedule despite my back problems, a great improvement this morning although pain killers make me a little drowsy, I need to pop into the office later on to fix some transport up for my directors so need to be mobile, drugs free - hope I come round quick! We are hoping the computer will be back today and also hope for my new camera this week. Birthday tomorrow and opera at RNCM at Manchester back permitting.

No comments: