Thursday, March 04, 2010

FRIDAY ITS PLYMOUTH AGAIN

yes finally the last shots from our visit to Plymouth last Saturday. I'm still not sure of our destination for Saturday although next week Southampton is very likely as I've my sisters birthday party nearby on the Saturday evening




















It was Three Greyhound night last night and there is now a framed version of George's memorial poem to Bill whose funeral we attended recently, all goes to create the family atmosphere of this friendly hostelry in the Cheshire countryside. As I'm still art a standstill awaiting a new hard drive I've ploughed on with trimming and saving digitised photos which reminds me I must call in at ASDA and see how they've doe with the last batch. I'm calling it a day for a few weeks on the photos while I get stock printed up for the season. Last night I got the DVD box numbering corrected ready for the forthcoming events, should avoid frustration. We are also getting truck DVD stock up to date , could do with more events on the truck side, Truckfest is far too expensive for amateur attendance and Gaydon proved hopeless for sales albeit trucks generally now make up a substantial proportion of sales. Its been a buoyant week on the net, awaiting ink for the printer to catch up today, black always goes first despite whatever stocks you seem to keep.
Last night I had one of the usual abusive comments on YouTube ( it does attract strange people), I go to their profiles and block them immediately, this one however was worse than the usual racist rubbish and I've passed details to the police, you can't believe what they allow people to post on YouTube, Google really are guilty parties on this, and hardly surprising have now had several prosecutions as to stuff they have allowed. Why it can't just be a more family orientated site I don't know, typical of US double standards. Anyway its one strike and they are out on my site, any rude words, abuse, racist behaviour will produce a block. Sadly this includes lots of Irish people whose infantile attitudes still persist. Another sunny day Friday, hope to be able to get out lunchtime for some truck shots, missed the fine weather yesterday.

No comments: