Wednesday, March 03, 2010

SOUTHDOWN AND BRIGHTON

oh dear they are all gone, Southdown, Brighton Corp, VRs , Nationals, blimey what's left then




















I fell behind schedule last night when the computer problems resurfaced on the Siren equipment, really they could be more helpful, sometimes it seems they just want your money then prefer not to hear from you. Considering the cost the service isn't that good. The instruction books are poor all round, I was tearing my hair out at wits end and I'm still not back working although got most of it restores. 2 major crashes in a few weeks is pretty poor in my eyes now I'm left with the mess of restoring all my settings to working condition. When I finally get it sorted I'll be doing the Warrington / Widnes ( Cheshire Municipals) programme filmed earlier this week. A brighter day , the M6 was shut this morning, terrible time getting into work.
I've got the September Italian trip all booked and the itinerary for Myanmar should be available in a day or so, nearly there for the year.

No comments: