Saturday, March 06, 2010

LINCOLN AND NOTTINGHAMSHIRE

Today I went over to Lincoln, a nightmare journey across country, land slip other side of Buxton, unmarked diversion which is fun navigating , the speed limit has been dropped to 50 along this route. A tiring drag eventually around Chesterfield, Worksop and then the A1 and on to Lincoln. I was parked up by 9.30 and filming after a quick coffeee from the flask and a trip to paper shop for mints to get change for the car park meter. These shots as tou'll see are from later in the day on my way back after Newark I stopped at Grantham. Centrebus now run the local services. Newark was very good, I 'll bring you pics from there tomorrow. Weather diffused sun in Lincoln, went cloudy after Newark, cold all day, snow still on hills to Buxton plus some sleet first thing and icy patches.




















No comments: