Friday, March 12, 2010

OH NO NOT MY BACK

a misc bunch of Dutch shots for today as it's all I could find easily. Last night I put my back out in the garden and I'm really suffering today, looks like disc has gone I'm afraid. I managed to get into work for a few hours this morning and picked up the flowers for sister Margaret's 50th tomorrow plus posy for my mothers memorial on mothers day , this Sunday. We got the quote for Myanmar which looks a goer for Christmas. The framed medals etc are ready, calling to collect them and pick up more pain killers with Mandy at the helm. Up early back allowing and doing Southampton first thing tomorrow, it will probably kill me. The computer is on test over the weekend at Siren, possibly memory problem- like me! Back on Sunday night.




















No comments: