Thursday, March 11, 2010

TRUCKS AT RUNCORN

some photos for the trucks lads today as it seems a while since I posted anything on the lorry front. A beautiful sunny day in Cheshire yet again and a busy month for birthdays at work, cream, cakes every week so far, mine next week, 16th in case anyone had forgotten. Still waiting for the return of the repaired computer which is with Siren Technology at Radcliffe.






























I spent some time potting up in the greenhouse before it went dark and time for Mandy's culinary treats, a super made up dinner which Mandy excels at and a meringue based dessert she 'threw' together, sublime. A relatively easy evening although I did get quite a few digitised photos processed and on file. I also filed away all those I'd had printed in sales stock. Very full boxes of Manchester and Lancashire plus good 'green' era Malta, British trams and of course much more.

No comments: