Friday, March 19, 2010

ABERDEEN ATTACKER ADMONISHED

I stay with the Isle of Man for the MER centenary celebrations and what was my first visit to the island.



















My back is worse again today, agony getting up this morning. Last night I managed to finish editing the Cheshire Bus dvd although didn't have time to get the actual master disc done, catch up tonight if i can and post on Youtube. A Scunthorpe person or creature was the latest to deliver abuse on Youtube, usually they come from Tyneside or Glasgow but Scunthorpe seems a likely third choice from my experience. Why oh why would they spend all that time watching buses when they have no interest. Got a letter from Scottish law courts ref my Aberdeen attacker from last year who finally appeared before the Sheriff, he was admonished which I think is like a slap on the wrist, got away with it, surprise surprise. I'm off to the osteopath this morning first thing, the painkillers from the docs yesterday haven't done a thing so far, still kept waking every time I turned over.

No comments: