Wednesday, June 30, 2010

TWO DAYS WITHOUT SLEEP IT WILL CATCH UP ON ME

first the by now famous two in one card that Dianne from The Three Greyhounds made for Mandy and myself as our joint anniversary card to ourselves, we can pull it out of the drawer each year I suppose. Then Mandy doing the weeding in the front garden, the first time Mandy has had a go at gardening which shows how poorly she considers me at present. I was up virtually all night with stomach problems and pain in my knee, got quite a few photos trimmed and in files on the computer. When I got home tonight we went and stretched out on the loungers and fell asleep for nearly two hours. I went to the doctors this morning but was told I was on the maximum they could prescribe without resorting to opiate based drugs. I've an appointment next Tuesday to have an epidural injection. Blackpool clip on Youtube, all recent releases on Amazon and links on list , http://www.pmpfilms.com/

No comments: