Friday, June 18, 2010

OFF TO WALES NO BLOG SATURDAY

no real them but these were at hand awaiting treatment before filing, the sale copies are colour adjusted and cropped correctly, amazing how things went adrift. Starts with some 90s rally truck scenes. Then one of me with my mother on Eastbourne sea front. Next trucks in the Argentinian capital Buenos Aires. It was a hectic day at work but I did manage to pick up photo sales stock from Asda , I now have plenty of UK trams ready for Totally Transport and lots of West Country for Plymouth rally. Next to collect Lancashire and Merseyside. I'm hopefully going to see the back of the German collection tonight, masses of covers to do next week. My back or should i say leg is still in terrible pain, rough night, had diazapan about 2.45, went to sleep with two of them inside me, still woke up early though, intense pain, especially in my knee.  We are down in Wales tomorrow, Saturday, the next blog will be Sunday after Rose and Barry's 25th anniversary bash at Altrincham. Hope to have three more Youtube clips on tonight. Another sale of my DVDs on EBay.

No comments: