Monday, June 21, 2010

BOWDEN RUGBY CLUB BASH

yesterdays at Rose and Barry's 25th wedding anniversary bash, Bowden Rugby Club. I gave the old knee a bit of a pounding with Greek Bouzouki dancing, off to osteopath this morning, well I suppose after that it wasn't that much of a surprise to find it is still giving me hell. It was a great weekend all round sand we got home and finished off the day with a couple of hours television punctuated by dashes to  the office and editing suite to get the last of the German DVDs on Youtube and start on Gaydon. I hope to have the truck gathering clips on from tonight and then I really must start on the backlog of covers. Lots of new photo stocks ready for Blackpool Totally Transport next Sunday,. I wonder how many trams they'll muster, it's all coming to a sad end.

No comments: