Thursday, June 24, 2010

MORE POLISH AND GERMAN DVD RELEASES

ok so I'm being a bit lazy, not as though I haven't been busy though. Tonight got a message through the darned EBay, a slagging off because I said I didn't like Shanghai on a Chinese DVD, well perhaps the chap should go live in China or better still North Korea if he wants to silence freedom of speech, why oh why are these people from EBay, what it it about that site in particular. Well nearly got all the covers for new DVDs done but tonight its the Three greyhounds. Visited Osteopath, even talking about spinal surgery, no chane say I, still the pain is concentrated in the knee area now, non the less painful but forgot to take painkillers to work, suffered consequences. Picked up bundles of photo stock ready for Totally Transport on Sunday. New wensite getting a lot of hits. No time too much to do, by for now

No comments: