Wednesday, June 23, 2010

BUSY WITH DVD COVERS

what have I been doing today, well hectic at work, wasn't it hot, didn't get out much only to have a row at ASDA over the didgy memory stick I bought from them to use at their photo counter. Anyway it was all a rush and didn't get time to do all the things I wanted. The sciatic pain is now more under control with the pills I picked up yesterday, based on Tylex which i got in Brazil when I did my back in on the long bus ride from Chile to Argentina. So here are just some of the many DVDs which cover this summers exhaustive and exhausting coverage of Poland and Eastern Germany. I've got about 7 done so far also hope to have a clip of North Wales trucks on Youtube perhaps tonight. Bit tired sitting at the computer, osteopath would go bonkers, seeing him tomorrow morning. Isn't telly rubbish in UK with all this football-boring or what, no Corrie, national disgrace.

No comments: