Wednesday, June 16, 2010

MORE COVERAGE OF GAYDON LORRY GATHERING


biggest news at present is my trapped nerve, this time it's in my leg, went to the doctors yesterday afternoon and the foot lady in the evening, she reckons my right leg is half inch shorter than the left and all the problems are down to that. Interesting everyone has their own take on it but still the pain goes on, the nerve pills don't even touch this one, or perhaps it would be even worse without. Had a sit in the sun in the garden after work then watered the plants, still no sign of the gardening chap, weeds are rampant now. I'm editing the last few German DVDs from the trip , then on to Gaydon and another UK truck film this time North Wales. I should have some uploaded on the new website with the latest additions. We stopped in the Three Greyhounds on the way back from having my feet done, it was empty early on then they poured in for quiz night, we then left. The Hardy family clock has gotten rather erratic and needs attention.

No comments: