Thursday, July 01, 2010

MEMORIES OF GAYDON AND PAINS IN THE KNEE

these are a few of the Gaydon shots taken with the video camera whilst filming video, yes to takes still at the same time, not bad eh. I've thousands of lorry shots in my collections, they don't seem to sell at truck 'do's' so where do they go down well, you tell me. It's like the truck DVDs , they sell well on the net but poorly at truck events. The whole lorry preservation movement is very different to the bus world I know so much about. Anyway back to today, another awful nights sleep or non sleep although a tad better than last two nights. The osteopath is against having the injection to kill the sciatic pain but he doesn't have to endure it. Trying the old hot cold pack routines at night. I've been working on an advertisement for work, a one minute advert takes days to do compared with my normal transport films. This weekend is North Weald, I hope I stay well enough to get there.

No comments: