Friday, June 25, 2010

PHEW THAT WAS A STICKY OLD DAY

well what a day, hot or what, first thing I was trying to gets jobs done before I went off to the works pension fund meeting at Knutsford, a pleasant enough affair and passed quickly with not too much pain in my leg. Back home and then on with the jobs, gardener came and helped catch up with some of the clearance work I had been unable to do because of my back. Then I set about catching up on DVD covers, got through to the end of Gaydon. Had to load the car ready for Sunday MORNING at Blackpool Totally transport, the show is expected to end early die to football, Little Puddleton Rovers versus Bahnstadt Strikers or something, plays havoc with my soaps on telly, hope its over soon yawn.. OK still editing DVDs, had to redo the Stevenage master as it had a fault on the third section. In between blog, adverts, telephone, loading car, watching weather forecast we decided its York and Harrogate tomorrow.

No comments: