Friday, January 22, 2010

TRUNK ROAD TO WALES

yes here are a few shots from my first lengthy journey out after the knee operation , taken between Ross and Monmouth, very busy truck action




















I have to call in at work today as we have an important meeting, the knee is still very stiff but walking is slightly easier. Last night we retreated to the three Greyhounds where their boiler still needs fixing by the brewery hence everyone is still sat around calor stoves. I've started working through the last of George my father's Indian photo albums, everything scanned but need to trim and adjust pictures from last volume. I've finally downloaded the army request for info forms, very user unfriendly site thouigh. I need to attach George's death cert, not sure if i have it.
Still in doldrums regarding wait for new editing suite hence no news but plenty of masters piling up for editing.

No comments: