Wednesday, January 20, 2010

MORE STOBARTS AT STOKE

yes another dose of trucks at M6 Jnt 15 yesterday in the bitterly cold breeze. No snow today despite dire warnings on TV.




















As promised the Russian tram trolley film was finished and a clip of Astrakhan is on Youtube already getting hits. Still nothing order wise on the net, dead Tuesday we'll call that one although there were a couple in the post, hope it gets better today though or I'll be limiting my travels to Blackpool this year.
Sitting here with electric pulses shooting through my knees, I think there is still more progress although the leg is stiff in the mornings. A bit of work proper to get out of the way, yes I can't even take time off when I'm 'sick'. I might try and have a bit of a short run out today and get a bit of footage if I can, perhaps Rochdale which I haven't done for ages and ages. A couple of weekday destinations for a brighter day, the road down to Wales again and Gloucestershire, could do both same day if weather held.
I've scanned all the photos in the first volume of my father's 'Indian' album, another two to go through. I must suss out contact at the Kings regimental museum.

No comments: