Tuesday, January 26, 2010

THE MAGIC OF BIRMINGHAM BUSES

if you are in Birmingham city centre on a Saturday you'll often find there are several fellow bus enthusiasts around, that was certainly the case last Saturday, these shots give some indication of the variety on offer, both operators, liveries and types.




















all orders are up todate, as ever now waiting for the new editing suite. Meanwhile some 'proper' work to get on with although I might manage a small trip out this morning. Heard from my penpal Li in China where they are getting ready for New Year.

2 comments:

Thomas Bull said...

Hi, I stood opposite to you in Birmingham last Saturday for a period of time, I had a feeling it was your videos!

Thomas Bull said...

Hi, I was standing opposite you I think for a period of time photographing buses!