Wednesday, January 13, 2010

IT HAS SNOWED BEFORE, CHESHIRE

a few local shots from the past to prove it has snowed before, today we have fresh snow though, I've done my best to clear the paths again. Noticed someone has hit Mandy's car with their door by the loom of it.




















In a few minutes I'm off to hospital at Spire Murrayfield on the Wirral for my second attempt at knee op, lets hope he makes a better job of it this time, particularly hope no sutures are left in this time around.
Last night I download the material for first of The Dorset Collection, Bournemouth 1989 - 94, includes some extra scenes by Tim Bubb in RM era.
All orders have been cleared as usual, putting bins out before we leave in hope they may show up this week.
Keeping in touch with work through email and phone, I'll start going in as soon as I can.

No comments: