Monday, January 18, 2010

LIVERPOOL MEMORIES FROM MY FAMILY

today it's been dull and miserable, went into work on my way to physio on the Wirral, the knee is fairly cool which is a good sign but of course still very swollen Started electric treatment and exercises.
Irene my Dad's sister at their parents house at Thorndale Rd, Waterloo, Liverpool ( 1938)
my dad George Spencer in the back yard on leave 1938

the copy of the Eastbourne Courier 1944 with mum and dad's wedding photo, posted to Thorndale Rd, Liverpool.


Daisy Spencer my grandmother ( adopted family)















the photo of Daisy in my father's Indian era photo album
DVD wise I'm working through my 1997 trip to Russia and trying to close out the visit, should have Youtube clip of Uritsky trolley factory on tonight.
See the ayatollahs and Muslim nutters at it in Afghanistan, nothing much changed since George was up the Khyber in the 1930s!

No comments: