Saturday, January 16, 2010

STILL DOWN IN DORSET IN 1999

yes I'm still bashing my way through the Dorset archive DVDs, I'm now up[ to 1999. I was down in the Dorset oilfields at the time and managed some very much out of season shots. Poole in late November is indeed a bleak sight. Anyway here's a mixture as per my latest DVDs including the 1998 Poole running day, I'll pop a clip of that on Youtube today. Guess there's a few folk who haven't realised these are now online.




















fairly quiet this morning order wise, the leg is a bit stiff but each day sees some progress. I put cling film round my knee so I could shower without getting the wounds wet, worked a treat. It's a really miserable day outside, heavy rain and windy overnight, not improved much this morning. No sign now of any snow left at all. I should have all the Dorset archives on DVD by the end of the weekend. Next week I hope to get a couple of trips out to recuperate and exercise my leg.
Next I'll tackle Hampshire with Southampton, the theory is I'm working around spreading out from South West to East and North and then also around North West and Yorkshire, popular centres of enthusiast interest. In between comes trucks and rallies, trolleys and trams to break up the progress.

No comments: