Friday, January 29, 2010

SOME MORE SPENCER FAMILY ARCHIVE PHOTOS

This one is George Spencer my father at Waller TA Camp 1964

My mother Marion in nursing Auxiliary uniform late 60s

Marion's war time clothing coupon book

This article from 1964 on Marion's penchant for gas appliances







and what about this one from circa 1968, me about 18yo from passport photo booth shots, Mandy said it was best kept secret but I'm game for a laugh


Big Garden Birdwatch weekend coming up in UK, a reminder.
The editing suite won't be ready until early next week. Went swimming to exercise my knee, swelling well down now, a sunny day, went shopping with Mandy, banking etc. Helped out George from Three Greyhounds with his brothers navy service and death in 1941 on HMS Orion. Quite a lot on Internet for him.





No comments: