Monday, January 25, 2010

HICCUP ON COMPUTER THUS A MISSING DAY

yes my Internet Explorer crashed as did my photo editing programme, the PC Doctor from Northwich attended and fixed it all, took a fair while to suss it out but got there in the end. He also put some new temp RAM in the editing computer so I can save my files before it goes for scrap. Tried rebooting Windows but this required speaking to Microsoft CSR ( short for crappy sod response), I wouldn't ever want to try to talk to them again, not the India I know - more like dealing with Wolverhampton.




















anyway obviously we wouldn't wish anyone injured ever but if some weird guy in a funny head-dress wanted to blow something up Microsoft must be a good starting point. Anyway back with Birmingham on Saturday where everyone was very friendly.
Today I went to have my stitches removed and then on to physio and then on to the office, the whole day seemed to go very slowly and it was dark by the time we got home so just catching up on a few jobs. Still waiting to hear delivery date on new editing suite, mean time I'll get the covers prepared for the next round of films which will be when the machine arrives.
Yesterday afternoon we went to a brass band concert, Brighouse & Rastrick at the RNCM in Manchester, very nice it was , the first I've been to in many a long year, Mandy said she enjoyed it!

No comments: