Sunday, January 17, 2010

TIME TO LEAVE OLD DORSET

yes the last of my Dorset archive features has now been finished and about to load a clip on Youtube. The net seems dead yesterday and this morning , ready and waiting for your orders. Thought the snow and salt clips and DVD would have produced more trucker interest. Utrecht cab ride seems to have produced the most hits lately, now that was a surprise.
So for my last selection of Dorset photos we travel to Weymouth in 2002





















today its been hobble about with more panache day, went round for paper in my car then washed the two motors and helped Mandy clean the house, had a test between chores. We're out at the Halle tonight at Bridgewater hall in Manchester, The Mahler season started last night but i didn't think I was up to that yet, a bit of a long evening.
The first snowdrops have nearly come out, tidied up a bit in the garden and fed the birds yet again. I'm copying a few more old records onto CD, a task I've let rest for quite a while. Had to refresh my memory as to how the machine worked, talking of which a radio operated doorbell fitted this morning, yes between all the other jobs, yes and here;s me convalescing eh.

No comments: