Saturday, January 09, 2010

MORE ON THE SALT CRISIS

today I went down again to Middlewich where it has moved on a bit again since I took these shots yesterday. Now there is just the one holding area at the industrial estate with coveys to the works. I got one super sequence with the frozen canal and convoy heading along the road, took a bit of waiting for. Another the police helped me with, super nice chaps this time round, after all the photo hassles this redeemed a lot also the CSOs helped, again another bridge building exercise I think. I'm sure the now slick operation will continue for a few days yet although nowhere near as busy as it was.




















when I got back from filming it was on with the decorating , also got the Salt YouTube clip uploaded and made the DVD!

No comments: