Tuesday, January 12, 2010

GOING DUTCH PERHAPS

memories of hot summer sultry days of scented fruit and vegetables and flower gardens at the Dutch open air museum on the Polders back in the 80s. It was really hot and so atmospheric, a memorable visit





Hilary on board



Mandy, Hilary , Sean and Jimmy, I must have been behind the camera, I'm waiting for Mandy to tell me the location .










A bit of a shock this morning, a call from the hospital where I'm due to have my operation tomorrow, work it seems haven't paid the annual BUPA subscription ( which I'm assured they have) so I'm not covered! Hopefully all will be sorted pretty quickly. I don't suppose I'll be doing much of a blog tomorrow, could do one first thing... ok just had call to say all sorted.
The office is all up and running at home, picked up some new rugs today to keep our tootsies warm in the PMP emporium!

No comments: