Thursday, January 14, 2010

HOBBLING AROUND TODAY

a couple of stills from my recent bus DVD on South West Bus Wonders 1997-2004 which I need to do the cover for, now working on Dorset, starts with Bournemouth. I'll do as much as my leg permits, getting around the house is difficult and stairs a challenge today


The PMP office after redecoration work last weekend

















I got back from hospital about 7.30 pm yesterday evening. Leg is very uncomfortable, little sleep last night so I won't attempt anything too technical today. No sign of the bin men yet, still a few thingsa which don't seem to have made it through the post. Picking up work emails at home so keeping on top of things there. Taking plenty of rest, cleaners cancelled today so at least I can relax about the place a bit.

No comments: