Tuesday, August 17, 2010

SOUTH YORKSHIRE BUS MEMORIES

South Yorkshire comes to our page for no other reason than it came to hand on my digitised negs process, I promise I'll return to the weekend in Scotland soon, it's just a matter of having time at certain parts of the day when I have access to various materials. One of the most common questions i get from EBay ( never really get questions from elsewhere) is how long do the DVDs run. This is actually answered on the home page of the website http://www.pmpfilms.com/ which once more raises the question of time resource. This for me as purely a shared hobby is very scarce considering the amount we produce. I am think about what archives to tackle over the coming winter now I've got to grips with the new editing software. There are requests for Scotland, I've lots more for the North West, then there is Wales and Yorkshire . The South West volume has proven popular as is Merseyside and North Wales. The sources of 'new' cine has dried up although there are masses of reels out there in black holes like Crich, Online etc. I am also think about our non UK material , mainly trams and trolleys of which there is a huge amount. We also have masses on old UK bus rallies. All this will also get shown as trailers on Youtube but what to do first. If a club or business could guarantee to purcvhase x amount it encourage me.
Last night I got Herne Bay up on YouTube as well as finishing the DVD and cover. Tonight its Immingham trucks last week and then the Scottish weekend, that should get me right up to date before the Balkans trip next weekend.

No comments: