Wednesday, August 25, 2010

BLACKPOOLTRAMS NEVER THE SAME AGAIN

remember the classic tram Sundays at Fleetwood, well these scenes won't be repeated even if the event does take place again in 2011. Anyway an inconic few years coming up with the anniversary and then the new light rail cars and depot. I forgot about the blog last night as it was so hectic gettting all the DVD orders out of the way and packing, checking in online etc ready for my departure today to Tirana. Martin Rickitt and I will then travel on to Kosovo, perhaps the very first transport enthusiasts to cover this the newest country in Europe. I did as promised get the New South Wales archive done and a clip on Youtube. So thats it unless I can get on the net on the trip , so have a super August bank holiday if you are in the UK and I'll be back probably Wednesday next week. Remember the new website is very up to date
http://www.pmpfilms.com/

No comments: