Thursday, August 12, 2010

DOVER AND CANTERBURY TRUCKS AND BUSES

this is the last blog before  Sunday night as we set off for the annual open weekend at the Scottish National Bus Museum at Fife Lathalmond. We intend doing some filming tomorrow dependent on the weather, may be trucks at Penrith, buses at Dunfermline- we shall have to see.
Still getting questions about what I have and have not, the web site with list is
http://www.pmpfilms.com/ the old site is still up but never updated.
We have around 1000 hours of film still to go on DVD ex video releases, wonder if I'll survive long enough. No particular order that I'm tackling it although have worked South West upwards and across but then also done a lot of Manchester area, most London and nearly all Scotland. North East is a possible although a regional archive from cine is more likely this winter. Oh my goodness, talking winter already. I have some editing to do for 'work' this evening , the car is all pacvked and I've finished weeding the front borders, my back is standing up to it. Started booking tickets for the new Halle season, autumn is ever closer, guess we'll meet it at Lathalmond. What else, well isn't that enough, OK I've put a lot more items in the PMP shop via the web site, it will be ages before they are all converted from Amazon though.

No comments: