Tuesday, August 10, 2010

CHATHAM LAST SATURDAY BUT NOT THE BUS STATION

Chatham actually proved to be a bit of a difficult nut to crack at first with gas main works all around Chatham, eventually I sussed out where i could film and got the requisite hour for a feature. Today I was up at 5am and headed over to Immingham for safety audits at Total and Conoco refineries. This all went on a little longer than anticipated but I had a late lunch hour filming traffic heading from the docks, always a very busty stretch of road with mainly trucks, it was windy and thankfully sunny. The drive both ways was uneventful but its been a long day. Ordered up new tables for the rallies after doing my back in clipping the old ones to the main stand last Sunday. I'm just running off Stokes Bay DVD, the system seems to be working fine, YouTube clip will be on this evening then I move forward to Kent programmes and also still need to update website PMP  shop. Might risk mowing the lawns.

No comments: