Wednesday, August 18, 2010

SCOTLAND LAST WEEKEND

some sunny shots at Dundee Saturday afternoon or lunch time and then the new bus station approach at Dunfermline on Saturday morning. Today I popped down to the Southern Cemetery in Manchester to see if work had started on the family headstone refurbishment but nothing had happened as yet. I was fairly busy at wortk and when home got the Fife DVD ready, cover to do and then I should also have Dundee wrapped up which brings me up to date with current material. I need to get all the new stuff on my website
http://www.pmpfilms.com/
the number of hits is up in the hundreds, I've asked our webmaster of past Fraser to see if he can put an auto divert on from the old site. I've got a whole raft of bird seed our tonght, they've never had so much to eat, tried varying the diet to attract different birds. The release of the wills registers on Aincestry has allowed quite a lot of detail to be added to most of our family trees, Mandy's were millionaires of their day, wish there was a bit left now. I booked a few events at theatres through the autumn season, adverts all in place, next thing will be thinking about Christmas, in fact our annual French trip ( ex Booze cruise) is now in October.

No comments: