Sunday, August 22, 2010

MEMORIES OF HONG KONG BUT WELL ON WITH NSW

out of the archive hat today some Hong Kong shots, the link being that our good pal John Bishop will soon be calling by there on his way to Oz and NZ with Intra Express group, lets hope he has better weather than we had on the way back from our China trip last year. So whats the news on NSW, yes I'm dipping my foot in the archives again, this will be the first on my new editing suite so wish me luck. Alan Mortimers film of Sydney and around NSW starts early 70s onwards, some very classic shots of the iconic Sydney decker and in their after life with contractors in Newcastle industrial area. I don't think it will be before I go to the Balkans. Listening to Gold on the radio, playing hits of 59, I know because I was there as the Welsh bard once used to say. WE had a huge record number of hits on the new website last night 178, really taking off lets hope we get orders coming through to match. I did some weeding first thing after a brief lay in and read of the Times, sunny to start but clouding over, strange to be at home at a weekend. pulled muscles in my back doing the Sainsbury's Polio Fellowship collection yesterday but I hope no serious damage. My packing is all done ready for departure on Tuesday

No comments: