Saturday, August 21, 2010

LONDON BUS ARCHIVE PHOTOS AND LATEST EVENTS

a random dip into my London files of scanned negatives for today. Its now gone really dull, the birds are clearing the seeds rapidly, ready to restock every few hours, they'll have to fend for them selves after Tuesday when I fly out to Albania. Anyway this morning I went with Mandy collecting on behalf of the British Polio Fellowship at Sainsburys at Ellesmere Port in Cheshire, really generous people there who gave readily and by the time my two hour stint was dine the tin weighed heavy in my outstretched hand, don't tell anyone though as I don't think all this fits my image. We are taking it a bit easy this weekend after the hectic couple of months although I'm not sitting still and PMP orders have been flooding in. The new website http://www.pmpfilms.com/ is getting an incredible amount of hits, 146 yesterday alone, three time our old average. Hope some of it translates into oders. We are approaching 2M hits on YouTube. There is another PMP sale on EBay . I've got lots more items on links to the PMP shop from the list on our website, you pay with Paypal just like EBay, all our latest issues are up. The bag is packed for my travel, got it all in a small hand baggage sized roll along to save my back strain. Last night we were down at the Crown again in Lower Peover with more regulars from the closed The Greyhounds of Allostock.

No comments: