Wednesday, July 07, 2010

HARLOW ESSEX BUS STATION AND MORE PAIN



today has been one of those days, painful, frustrating and busy. As ever I was first awake around midnight, I finally got up at about 2.30am and went back to bed with the new TENS machine which did seem to take away a lot of pain, went to sleep about 4am but I missed the alarm going off, obviously needed more rest. Phone calls to healthcare providers, managers, doctors, secretaries - the panoply of private health car- it would take 6 weeks to get an NHS booking, by then I would have topped myself if Mandy didn't do it first.. Photo wise its the last of the North Weald pictures and then Harlow in Essex where we concluded Saturday afternoon's filming. I couldn't really think of anything food about the place other than the amazing bus station, quantity and variety of buses, liveries and operators. Other than that they were friendly, no hassle filming, so it must have been perfect, oh no that means you haven't been there. I've been criticised for having a go at Reading, Plymouth and Carlisle, quite vitriolic at times but I 'd best keep stum about Harlow then.

No comments: