Tuesday, July 27, 2010

JUST SPENT PRECIOUS TIME ON THE BLOG AND LOST IT ALL HATE GOOGLE AS WELL AS EXTER

The crack heads who attacked me at Exeter bus station hurl abuse as they stagger off, they then made a counter accusation when police arrived that I'd asssaulted them. Bring back hang draw and quartering asap please and to the police who said that Exeter bus station was a disgrace and a dangerous place to hang around, well chiefy Otter why don't you lot get youre back sides into gear and get something done. That's twice I've been attacked, nearly killed by a lunatic Stagecoach driver last time. Exter joins the lists of places I'll never see again, Northampton, Aberdeen being the others at present. As the blog lost all the writing and photos and I'm at a works do tonight my precious time has now all been eaten up.

No comments: