Thursday, July 08, 2010

KNEE A TOUCH BETTER OFF FOR THE WEEKEND

today after work early on and then osteopath I went and had the car hand washed, our hosepipe ban comes in tomorrow morning. In the afternoon I've been busy making a promotional film for work, just need to do the sound but I'll have to type out a script first. After such a tiring couple of weeks with little sleep it was a blessing not to wake until 5am, I then used the TENS machine to override the pain until the alarm went off at 6.45, felt bog eyed non the less. We are going to go away for the weekend for a mixture of rest, sun and filming. What I get done will depend on how the knee stands up to the trip. Hoping to do some southern trucks for a change, thinking of Felixstowe as a destination. In August we may do Tilbury and Dover the same day. Possible other locations over weekend for Norfolk / Suffolk including Kings Lynn which is well overdue for a visit. Pretty quiet on the net today so any orders coming in will have to wait until Monday now and that of course also means that Sunday night will be the first possible time for my next blog to you all.  The doctor is ringing me on Monday and I'll need to decide what to do next about my knee, fingers crossed and it will keep getting better.Photo wise today the glorious setting of St Albans and then Hemel Hempstead.

No comments: