Wednesday, July 21, 2010

LAST REVIEW OF ALTON BUS RALLY

we have now achieved .25 of a percent of the British youtube clicks, might not sound much but even appear on their radar is something of an achievement, unfortunately overseas is almost zero with a couple of weird exceptions. Anyway some last shots of Sunday''s Alton Bus rally in Hampshire, I especially enjoyed seeing Southdown buses as I've been away from Southern rallies that long. The mix was just right. Today it's continued to throw it down on Merseyside, I got soaked to the skin yet again. We've a viewer for the house tomorrow night, that;s a shock, only had one in three years so far. Anyway I don't suppose it will get anywhere. Tonight I'll sweep up around the paths and tidy the borders a bit, my back / leg continues to improve and I'm down to 10 mgs of Amitriptlene. I'm finishing off the DVD of the last Reading archive and then will start on the Felixstowe trucks and East Anglia buses etc. We've been getting a few extra South West DVDs ready for the trip to Plymouth but if you want anything special bringing down shout now, it is our first rally that far west.  Got an apology from the A White Room shop about the fouled up delivery of the chairs.

No comments: