Friday, July 23, 2010

BUSY LOADING ON NEW DVDS

well actually its a busy evening catching up with the soaps as I missed half of Corrie last night with a phone call nice as it was to chat. I thought I'd best get the latest programmes on Amazon so you can all treat yourselves although any DVDs can be ordered direct even when brand new. Loaded the car up tonight ready for Plymouth rally on Sunday. Tomorrow we are filming Bristol and then Exeter. The Woodpecker is yet again busy at the nuts in the garden a resident now for several weeks since I started refeeding. Back on the nerve pain tablet tonight as my pain is back but not in the back if you know what I mean. The two Felixstowe harbour trucks DVDs are ready, trying to get their covers done, also finished the Kings Lynn DVD. Norwich next, then Oxford followed by Alton Bus Rally. Mandy has an exciting week coming up, dentist Monday, Physio Tues, London Hospital Wed etc. Woodpecker still at it, 30 mins on.... next blog Sunday night ish

No comments: