Monday, July 12, 2010

MORE FROM THE EAST ANGLIAN WEEKEND

one from  Norwich the rest from delightful Kings Lynn where in temps about 30 I spent a pleasant morning reviewing the bus scene, friendly all round, recommended to visit. Today I've got work to do on a promotional film for work , after that I'm working on a couple of archive features capturing scenes from Reading over the years but of course I now have several hours film from the last few days to edit. Things are still pretty quiet, hope it picks up with football out of the way. Rotten nights sleep, slept on floor in end as back so bad but getting referrals on NHS to Bupa MRI and Gobowen orthopaedic surgeon ti try and get my knee problem resolved. Bought a new mattress for delivery next Monday, see if that helps at all. Garden looks good, even a few drops of water today.

No comments: