Tuesday, September 09, 2008

TRAM AND TROLLEYCRAZY WHY NOT






Sitting by the Canal watching the ducks preening themselves in the water with the rain and wind sweeping the surface as autumn slides inexorably towards us and summer looks as if it were just a dream. Last night I managed to finish editing John Bishops Swiss material and also got all the new Dutch films on EBay shop. I'll try and do a Swiss You tube trailer tonight. Then I hope to start on a couple of trucking DVDs from the archive so I can include on next round of adverts mid month. Tomorrow I'm out in the day inspecting engineering training colleges in Merseyside and dentist on Thursday, isn't life exciting.


Next weekend we have stand at Sheffield Meadowside transport rally on the Sunday, at least its on hard standing. Blog readership has fallen last two weeks, I must be boring everyone. Now what about the book, some more sales needed, signed copies at no extra cost, I can supply copies direct through PMP, they are £9.99 I'll throw in postage for free if you order before end of September.


The weekend of 20/21st Sept Mandy has her Polio group AGM at Blackpool, hoping for weather suitable for filming. This coming Saturday may just be quite pleasant and again I repeat may be suitable for either the S West Wales visit or down to Dorset although I will have to load car for Sheffield the night before.


Showbus falls at the end of the month so given the awful weather I suppose its good run will end, I wonder what attendance will be like, we'll be at our usual spot, I intend this to be a big day for my autobiography sales 'A Smudge On My Lens', now fully available from any book trade outlet. Where will we call on the way down, Leicester, Nottingham or just Cambridge, remember last year our car broke down. Thinking of cars mine is in the shop again next week for a couple of days to get the wings refixed to the bumper which is all coming adrift, can't wait till I get my new wheels next year

No comments: