Tuesday, September 09, 2008

A PLEA FOR HELP ALL YOU UK PMP FANS

I really am in a state of frustration, I got this anonymous message from someone via Ebay

Dear davespencer32,Being ill at the moment i sent my nephew to Heaton Park today to buy this title and the deregulation title , i sent him with £20 as the 2 titles here totaled far less than that , he phoned me from the site to tell me the 2 titles were £12 each when he asked you. how can you justify that when this title is under £8 here and the other is under £10 , i have been a good customer of yours over the years and feel this practice more than a little underhanded
- regent444buses

my reply was
Sir
the DVDs are £16 each normal retail price ( plus postage from Ian Allan etc) , if you purchase more than one direct they are £12 each saving £4 each DVD. The rally prices are slightly different, 2 for £28 3 for 39 4 or more then £12 each. On Ebay I do have periodic sales which give even better discounts. I have never been accused of being underhanded, I take very great exception and great offence at this libelous statement, I've served enthusiasts for over 30 years , it would be better if you shop elsewhere in future.
yours Dave Spencer

his point was that the DVDs were on offer special sale on Ebay for a short period and he felt I should offer him the same price at a rally, of course there is no such obligation , actually he never even asked if we would match it, why not order through EBay, anyway he's reporting us to Trading Standards. As this is just a hobby and I don't need all the hassle I'm thinking of pulling the plug on PMP, I've a feeling its a competitor trying to sabotage us, we don't need this sort of stuff, if anyone knows him please let him know the distress he has caused, his name it seems is
Alan Darwin and his email is
daimler257@msn.com
no idea where he comes from?
Dave

No comments: