Tuesday, September 16, 2008

EXOTIC NEPALESE TRUCKS IN 1998

if they are yellow it must be Bournemouth last Saturday morning



Headed to work in rain once more, got heavier when I had to take my car to the repair shop in Manchester, glad I never even thought of taking a camera. It was running on fresh air so desperate for a fill up, came back avoiding motorway looking for fuel, saw that Manchester untied are playing at home tomorrow, the night we go to the Halle, also the Labour Party conference setting up shop next door, that should all be fun, expect no early blog tomorrow then. Last night I got the Nepalese truck film finished and all my magazine adverts out of the way. Still churning out lots of family history data but little time to update. The blind in the bedroom took up most of the evening, putting up, taking down etc, getting the bloomin screws to stay in the crumbling plaster.
On Amazon website I see they had just one of my books left but more were on order so they must be selling reasonably, its my radio interview on Friday morning at 6.45 am, Southern Counties radio., perhaps they have a web link. No other media contacts as of yet and a bit disappointed that Waterstones art Eastbourne have shown no interest, you can't win em all. Looking a head to next year bearing in mind the recession, guess e will hold off booking anything after New Zealand and my China trip until things have settled down. I might try and get another regional archive done before month end, was thinking of Merseyside, Cheshire and North Wales ready to launch at Birkenhead rally in October. Next perhaps a couple more London re releases on DVD for LOTS at Harrow in December.


No comments: